Date - 24 August, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
About this event
Tlamela presents a unique and practical fundraising workshop, based on actual experience in the South African context.
The workshop will focus on three essential issues:
1. How do I actually go about raising funds successfully in the current demanding economic climate?
2. How do I market my organisation and use social media to benefit not only the organisation, but also my fundraising efforts?
3. What does the donor expect from me?
- To provide a better understanding of the South African fundraising environment.
- To learn and touch up on the basic and more advanced principles of successful fundraising.
- To plan, implement, manage and administer a fundraising campaign.
- To learn the fundamentals of proposal writing, donor research and donor reporting.
- To learn how to compete successfully in a highly competitive environment.
- To prepare a practical marketing plan and learn how to utilise it to the benefit of your organisation.
- To learn how social media, advertising, publicity, direct marketing, public relations and promotions can support your fundraising efforts.
- To learn how to prepare a proposal and manage the budget.
- To learn what donors expect from fundraisers – direct from a corporate donor.WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is essential for the professional development of both less experienced and experienced fundraisers, fundraising managers, NPOs, volunteer fundraisers, part-time fundraisers and all those who wish to upgrade their skills and acquire new insights into this highly competitive and satisfying business. Excellent reports and feedback have also been received from churches, marketers, schools, clubs, welfare organisations, NGOs and various institutions that are partly or wholly dependent on outside funding. In fact, this workshop is a must for people involved in the management of welfare organisations. We are sure that you will face the challenges of fundraising with renewed enthusiasm, confidence and knowledge.
PRESENTERS: will be confirmed soon.
BookingsFields marked with * are compulsory. *We are Not VAT registered
Bookings are closed for this event.